Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A great end

Today wasn't an easy day. I felt depressed for many reasons. No friends, no routine, no hubby to hang with when he's home. By late afternoon I was feeling pretty down. Drew came home to no dinner ready, and I was feeling like I should've made some. We ended up going out to a yummy nearby sub shop where I talked to Drew about how I was feeling and tried to figure out why moving here was so different from moving to TX. I left feeling a little better, at least feeling like my hubby cared. I dropped Drew off at the house and the kids and I headed to check out a park nearby. It was beautiful outside, the kids were running around with other kids, and I felt good about letting them get to play there. Sometimes just doing things for the kids makes me so much happier. The park was a great end to a bad day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.