Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Head CTs, then and now
Early this month I had a head CT (with and without contrast). December 8th of last year I had brain surgery through my sinuses to remove a cholesterol granuloma. It has not returned, but I have had some dizziness, fuzzy vision, and headaches. The issues aren't as major; I can drive and function throughout the day, but they are enough I knew something wasn't right. So, I am waiting for the images before surgery and now to be compared so that they can say what if anything is wrong. Looking at the images is quite disturbing for me....very gross and creepy!! The circular white mass you can see is the granuloma. The last picture is my current CT, with no granuloma visible.... I also added views with my brain and eyes (yuck!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.