Moving to Ohio was such an unnerving experience. I knew that by the time I was really comfortable with this area....we would be looking ahead to a new job and a new state. As of right now we don't know where that's going to be, but we have found some jobs that sound promising....When we have news I will be sure to share! The kids are really enjoying our little street here. It's a pretty great place to be when you have to rent with 4 kids! Besides the fact that the house is good sized, the outdoor space really works for us. The circle is really quiet, there is no reason for those who don't live on it to drive through it. There are lots of kids here (always gathering around 7pm for soccer, frisbee, pool noodle wars, etc). It is comfortable outside most of the day right now, so the kids can really play outside whenever I am up for it. I try to get some exercise with them when they are outside, but they are really just glad to be with other kids that don't happen to be their siblings! Lol Hailey thinks she owns the circle, wandering around (with me on her tail), going up to the bigger kids and pretending to be shy, etc. Nathan thinks he IS a big kid. Last night he had a bike helmet on and a pool noodle in hand and was chasing after a high school kid. It was so fun to watch :D I am very thankful we have Huntington Circle for this 12 months. This is where we were meant to be! Next post I will show you some recent pics of our place.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.