We spent Halloween this year in Kansas! Somehow we managed to squeeze everyone's costume into their suitcase....and I thought the costumes looked pretty good! The boys have duct tape and sweats which I thought was a pretty smart idea :) The kids all loved their costume, but Nathan more than the others. When I was doing laundry when we got back from Kansas he refused to let me take the tape off his costume...he wanted it to stay Iron Man. So, his costume is now safely in our dress up basket instead of detaped and in normal rotation.
We headed into Hutchinson and trick or treated in Hyde Park, a nice older area of town. There were tons of kids out with tons of adorable costumes (I saw a mail man, Strawberry Shortcat, a baby strawberry, and many others), and the kids were in good spirits the whole time. I think that was partly because it was such a nice evening! After trick or treating Drw and I got some ice cream and headed back to my In-Law's house to check out the loot. Just like when I was young, the good and not so good candy got organized, candy was exchanged, and candy was devoured. I can't wait til next Halloween when our place in life is so much different. We should be able to spend time with friends and family near our home!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.