Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fun tasks

There are many tasks about packing up to move that I despise.  One that I actually enjoy is trying to find ways to use up food in my kitchen.  Ever since Mother's Day I've been really into making fresh baked bread (courtesy of the stand mixer I got that day) and have made many loaves of great tasting bread.  Yesterday I decided to do something a little easier, I made cookie dough.  Not the cookie dough you bake, the kind you eat with a spoon!  I found the recipe for eggless cookie dough on pinterest, and of course, it was a hit.  One more way to use up my flour, sugar, butter, etc.  Today I'm making 2 loaves of banana bread and 2 loaves of white bread.....as the week goes by I am going to have to get MUCH more creative to use things up, I am packing up the kitchen in 5 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.