Hailey is such a sweet girl. She is always up for kisses and hugs (unless she is feeling super super ornery). She is definitely ahead developmentally compared to her brothers at this age. She likes to play with all their toys, look at books, help with mommy's housework, and play at the pool. She can say LOTS of words, and some two and three word sentences. Here are some things she can say:
Mommy, Daddy, Da-Da (for Markus, Nathan and Dorian), potty, tractor, cracker, thirsty, drink, ball, dog, wuff wuff, kitty, pool, me, bath, shoe boot, bug, banana, apple, cheese, bubble, bath, dolly, bow, car, butt, eye, ear, belly
I know there are many more but she must know a few hundred words now!
Here are a few of her favorites:
Person: Mommy
Snack: Cheese
Toy: popper thingy you push (VERY LOUD)
Book: Panda Bear, Panda Bear, what do you see?
Animal: Dog
Drink: Mama
Game: Chasing and being chased by Dorian
Hailey had her 18 month well child visit today, and passed with flying colors. She is at 10th percentile (21.25 lbs and 30.5 inches). She got 3 shots, so I'm off to go get her some tylenol before I put her down for a nap!
I can't imagine what the big 2 will hold for us and our little lady!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.