Sometimes I am going to use this blog to document things that I find interesting, or just to remember, but that some of ya'll won't be too excited about. So, in advance, I apologize.
I am pretty excited about the place we are moving into in West Chester, OH. It is called the Landings at Beckett Ridge, and is much bigger than the house we sold is. We should have plenty of room to relax and play, with a dining room I will make the toy room, and an extra half bath as well :)
Living in a small 3 bedroom apartment the last 3 months has really made me much much more excited about setting up our place. I am grateful we found this place on the edge of town with fields behind for our family. I know 12 months will feel like a long time at times, but in the grand scheme of things will be very short!
With the move getting closer and closer and living in our apartment while packing it up is getting hard on the kids. Nathan seems to be the most upset about the move, but I am trying to let him know it's ok to be sad, and that I was sad when we moved here, and that turned out alright :) It's hard to comfort him when I feel like crying myself!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.