Last year I remember how stressed I was about the wake up routine for school! This year is MUCH easier. Markus gets on the bus at 8:08am (unlike 7am last year). So....we get to sleep in longer and Markus doesn't even have to be on the bus very long. He's just barely far enough away to qualify for the bus, so he has the perfect set up! His teacher seems nice and Markus has always been a good student, so I am not worried about this school year at all. Markus is STILL having stomach pain (yes, STILL), so he will already be missing some school Tuesday for that. We have gone the Gastroenterologist route, now we are trying an allergist. Praying for answers for Markus!
I am very grateful Markus has always been happy about going to school. Ok, maybe not always happy, but at least neutral about it! Now Nathan and Dorian both think school is exciting and fun, so I have it easy! No leg clinging or crying that they miss me (I wouldn't mind a little bit of that, just not a lot!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.