Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Exploring Cincinnati....Part Two

Last Friday we headed to Jungle Jim's International Market.  The kids were troopers, we got out of there without spending too much money, and we were very entertained!  The funniest thing to me was seeing in person some fruits and vegetables I had seen on Bizarre foods and thought I would never see in person.  Still don't know if I'm going to buy them and see how they are.......
ll


 Markus thought this baby pineapple was picture worthy.  Isn't it cute?

One side of the hotsauce section.  In alphabetical order.  There are 3 other sides, and the display is topped with an antique fire truck :)

Surprising, this place had good prices.  Being that it is only 5 miles from our house and exteremely easy to get to....I think we will be heading back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.